Title: Customer Service Representative - Environmental Science
Location: Denver, CO, US, 80216
Company: Univar USA
Requisition ID: 8854
It starts with great chemistry.
Univar is more than a distribution company - were a leading, global partner dedicated to improving quality of life for our customers through the products, expertise, and relationships that serve the worlds most essential industries. Founded in 1924, with global headquarters in Downers Grove, IL, Univar generated $8 billion in sales in 2016 - securing the #1 market position in North America and the #2 market position in Europe.
Creating great chemistry is not just about the innovative products and services we safely deliver to customers around the world. It also takes people - people like you - and today, our worldwide team of more than 8,000 employees is helping build a company where the best people want to work. If youre looking for an experience where your actions will make a positive difference every day, youve come to the right place.
If you are looking for a great opportunity for a career, look no further! We have a Full Time Customer Service Representative Position open at our Denver branch. We offer great benefits and great people to work with.
The position entails all customer service activities including order taking, up-sells, handling orders from beginning to end, providing a single point of contact to provide a consistent customer experience, coordinating order fulfillment, providing necessary information to customer, and problem resolution. Assist in building profitable sales by enhancing customer satisfaction and confidence. Also, as appropriate, suggests order changes/additions based on customer buying patterns and gathers market intelligence. Assist Sales & Operations department. Specifically:
* Processes customer orders
* Heavy phone activity - can fluctuate
* Multi-Task skills to manage phones, s, and walk-in customers in addition to the day to day tasks & assignments
* Develops solutions to customer needs/opportunities
* Builds and sustains long-term customer partnerships
* Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
* Demonstrates knowledge of the company
* Demonstrates understanding of company products and services
* Teamwork: collaborates with team members
* Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
* Resolves problems/non-conformances quickly
* Establishes and executes a Personal Development Plan
* Understands customers business
* Completes all paperwork, reports and administrative tasks in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
* Assisting in inventory management
* Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
* Receiving inbound product and pulling customer orders
* Other duties may be assigned
* High School Diploma
* 3 years of Customer Service Experience or Industry Experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
Univar is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification.
We offer comprehensive benefits to employees including medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k, generous vacation and sick leave and much more.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, Sales Operations, Customer Service, Sales
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?