Boeing's Environment Health and Safety (EHS) organization has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environmental professional to join the Environment team.
This role is to provide environmental compliance and conservation support on a variety of environmental topics. The position will advance company-wide activities and support multiple sites across the company in an integration capacity. The role will support multiple environmental programs which may include hazardous waste, storm water, industrial wastewater, air quality, ISO 14001 and environmental conservation programs.
Primary job duties:
• Develop, implement and maintain environmental programs to support the company environmental management system, ensure regulatory compliance and advance conservation initiatives.
• Conduct regulatory compliance reviews of internal processes and practices.
• Evaluate and track performance and risk to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Evaluate impact of proposed regulations and legislation on company operations.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Minimum degree and experience requirements: A Bachelor's is required, and 5 or more years' experience; or a Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
The following is required:
• Experience in Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS).
• Experience coordinating EHS processes.
The following is preferred:
• Experience with the following environmental regulations:
o Clean Water Act
o Clean Air Act
• Experience with the following environmental compliance:
o Hazardous waste program management.
o Industrial waste water management.
o Storm water program management.
o Source reduction initiatives.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
Website : http://www.boeing.com/
Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense systems, missiles, satellites, launch vehicles and advanced information and communication systems. As a major service provider to NASA, Boeing is the prime contractor for the International Space Station. The company also provides numerous military and commercial airline support services. Boeing provides products and support services to customers in 150 countries and is one of the largest U.S. exporters in terms of sales.