Covenant Care Inc.
Job Locations US-CA-Gilroy
Posted Date 4 weeks ago(4/17/2018 6:55 PM)
Job ID 2018-9601
Facility Gilroy Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
Covenant Care owns and operates skilled nursing facilities and a therapy services company. Our family includes over 8,500 professionals running 53 skilled nursing facilities, 4 residential care facilities, and a therapy services company in 7 states.
We are recruiting for an Environmental Services Manager for Gilroy Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center in Gilroy, CA. We are a 132 bed facilitylocated in Gilroy, CA. (about 20 minutes from San Jose!)
The primary purpose of the Environmental Services Manager is to lead and manage the following departments: Housekeeping, Laundry and Maintenance in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations governing the facility to assure the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
* Keep all facility fire and life safety systems operating effectively (comply with all applicable laws and regs.) all of the time.
* Keep all facility systems (HVAC, plumbing, electrical, etc.) operating safely, effectively and efficiently.
* Ensure that all entrances and exits are appropriately accessible in emergencies and also properly secured.
* Ensure that all patient / resident rooms and public areas are properly maintained (furniture, wall covering, flooring, plumbing, lights, etc.).
* Ensure that all external grounds are properly planted, cleaned and maintained.
* Ensure all required preventative maintenance and documentation is timely and effectively completed.
* Timely and effectively integrate all identified company and regional initiatives into department.
* Effectively participate on the BLT to achieve facility clinical AND operating goals.
* A high school diploma or GED.
* A valid drivers license in the State of residence.
* 3-5 years experience in a supervisory capacity in a hospital or other related medical facility.
* Training in environmental control practices and procedures preferred, but not required.
* Strong Knowledge of Title 22, the TELS system and OSHPD.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Covenant Care Inc.
Website : http://www.covenantcare.com
Covenant Care offers Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers and Residential Care/Assisted Living Centers that offer short term and long term care as well as many of the finest specialty services and programs. Partnered with physicians and nurses at the top of their professions, we deliver the highest quality care. Our dedication to help patients back to their highest level of independence makes us a preferred choice in healthcare and rehabilitation.