I. General Summary:
Administration of TBA Corporate Environmental Performance and Compliance activities.
II. Essential Job Functions:
A. Create Monthly Environmental Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Reports (Compliance, Energy, Waste, and Water).
B. Support plants on periodic environmental permit application activities (Air, Water and Waste).
C. Achieve ISO14001System implementations and maintain certifications at all TBA plant locations.
D. Conduct annual Environmental Compliance Audit.
E. Conduct annual Environmental Compliance Training.
F. Support quarterly energy audits to achieve annual energy reduction objections.
G. Develop/complete annual departmental business planning objectives and all assigned special projects, as required.
III. Minimum Qualifications/Requirements:
* Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering or related field, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
* ISO14001/TS16949 Lead Auditor Certification, (preferred)
* Greater than four (4) years of relevant experience and academic preparation or 10 years of relevant experience
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience in manufacturing and/or the automotive industry
* Environmental Compliance experience
* Environmental Permitting including Air Permits
* ISO14001 System Implementation and Management experience
* General manufacturing and industrial equipment knowledge required.
* General understanding and working knowledge of basic engineering principles.
* Knowledge of Federal and State environmental regulations (Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Tennessee, Mississippi)
* Strong organization and planning skills.
* Ability to communicate and work well with all levels of the organization.
* Ability to compile effective and concise visual reports.
* Effective presentation and writing skills.
* Knowledgeable of energy engineering and landfill reduction strategies.
* Ability to multitask and facilitate problem solving & resolution.
* Ability to work in a team environment.
* Effective time management skills and responsivity to shifting priorities.
* Ability to perform responsibilities with minimal supervision.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
* Spanish or Portuguese is beneficial.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Powerpoint.
IV. Work Environment/Conditions:
Office: Open Office Environment, moderate noise level.
Plant: Standard automotive plant environment with moderate noise level. PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) such as safety glasses, steel toe shoes, hearing protection, etc. may be required in engineering, manufacturing, or industrial areas. Personal attire standards may apply.
Travel: Must be willing to travel up to 50% of the time. Travel to all manufacturing plants within TB including: U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina. Passport will be required.
V. Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, see, and hear. The team member must be capable of walking, sitting, and standing for extended periods of time and is occasionally required to lift up to 30 pounds.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to identify the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification, as well as certain essential job functions. It is not intended, and should not be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job. To qualify for this job, however, a team member must be able to perform its essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Under no circumstances may this job description be construed as altering the at-will nature of the employment relationship between TBA and any team member.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?