The Technical Service Sales Specialist (Clean Pack Specialist) is responsible to grow the Clean Pack and T&D business within an assigned territory by working in conjunction with the Regional Sales and Operations personnel to develop and execute a sustainable business plan.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
* Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
* Competitive wages with weekly overtime opportunities
* Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
* Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
* Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
* Positive and safe work environments
* Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
* Meet or exceed established revenue goals for the region, and assist business units with net income objectives.
* Determine adequacy of present levels of service and recommend service adjustments or corrective action during customer service calls.
* Act as a liaison between sales and operations, bridging the gap between how the job was sold and how the job should be executed.
* Perform weekly reviews of accounts receivable reports and make collection calls when necessary.
* Attend and actively participate in business development meetings.
* Develop strategies to maximize pricing and profitability for all business lines.
* Record, in detail, all customer visits, opportunities and communication by documentation in BEACON.
* Develop work order information for jobs they sold and clearly communicate job needs to the CleanPack or Logistics Coordinator.
* Ensure current contracts and purchase orders are in place prior to job execution.
* Kick-off jobs with field personnel and ensure proper job execution.
* Participate in joint sales calls with the Account Manager when CleanPack opportunities exist or may exist in the future.
* Selling and assisting in the coordination of HHW days within assigned territory/region.
* Scoping jobs and developing quotations in conjunction with Corporate Technical Services Department; must follow through on all quotations until won or lost, and complete waste material profile sheets as needed.
* Generating new business by aggressively prospecting within assigned territory/region.
* Participate in pricing and execution plans for CleanPack and T&D opportunities to ensure that revenue and profitability will be maximized.
* Resolve job related issues such as billing, collections, customer issues and post-job follow-up.
* Meet with customers to proactively resolve customer issues or complaints, and maintain satisfactory customer relationships.
* Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
* High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree in Environmental Science or Business Management preferred.
* 2 years industrial sales experience required.
* Industry experience strongly preferred.
* Working knowledge of environmental statutes and regulations, business development, revenue enhancement and market penetration required
* Excellent interpersonal, communications, presentation and negotiating skills.
* Customer Service orientated.
* Working understanding of operations.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
Website : http://www.corbion.com
Corbion Purac is your reliable partner, delivering safe and qualitative lactic acid derivatives for high performance solutions.