HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGER
Job ID: 2018-19468
Location: Flagstaff, AZ
Altice Technical Services US LLC is a newly formed entity within the Altice global family of companies. Altice Technical Services US LLC is a first of its kind national services organization capable of deploying and implementing cutting edge video, internet and voice products and networks to the consumer. We promote the culture of an innovative start-up company that is intensely focused on providing the highest level of service to our clients. Altice Technical Services is responsible for the technical service delivery from the execution at our head ends through to the customer premise. You have an opportunity to be on the ground floor of something new and exciting as we innovate and introduce services such as fiber to the home and bring Generation Gigaspeed to life.
The Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Manager will monitor and ensure that all Health, Safety & Environment programs are being complied with by ATS. To fulfill this responsibility, the Manager will be responsible to conduct HSE observations, inspections and audits. The Manager is required to facilitate, coach and monitor the HSE responsibilities of line managers to ensure that the company s HSE goals are being achieved. Required to collaborate with the training group, to monitor and review all HSE training programs. Must assist in the day-to-day HSE issues that arise within their assigned areas, by working with local management to develop an action plan for resolution. The Manager is tasked to conduct facility HSE inspections to ensure compliance with fire/life safety, EPA and OSHA regulations. Must assist in the identification of any and all city/town and state Health, Safety and Environmental requirements that are specific to their assigned areas.
Ensure that HSE policies and procedures are being enforced. Provide research and investigation of safety and environmental codes. Confirm city/town, state, EPA and OSHA regulations are complied with. Conduct and assist in any new hire HSE training related issues or procedures. Discuss the implementation of local HSE policies and procedures. Provide HSE related specialty projects including training, hazard analysis and inspections. Ensure compliance with general Life Safety Standards, NFPA, EPA, OSHA regulations and Corporate Standards. Work hand-in-hand to roll out company-wide policies and programs. Provide HSE related specialty projects including training, hazard analysis and inspections. Provide clarity of local town/city fire codes and applicability to ATS properties. To ensure that all fire HSE standards are being maintained.
* Bachelor s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum 4 or more years experience in Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) related field recommended or equivalent.
* Preferably 4 years of supervisory experience.
* Must have shown success in prior work experience(s) in a fast paced result driven environment.
* HSE risk assessment and mitigation.
* Incident Investigation / Root Cause Analysis
* Strong people skills, problem-solving abilities, empathy for others and a willingness to work together toward the common good.
* Proficient in Windows based computer software applications and communications packages.
* Excellent developmental and motivational techniques
* Good written, oral and communication skills
* Analytical and Problem Solving abilities
* Ability to multi-task various functions at the same time.
* Strong leadership skills.
* Stress tolerance
* Understanding of the Company s culture
* Ability to establish and foster effective interdepartmental relations
* Effective time management
* Previous experience giving presentations to large groups.
* Willingness to transfer work skills into a position dedicated to HSE and loss prevention role.
* OSHA and EPA knowledge.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug free and smoke free workplace.
Altice USA is a leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company. We are a subsidiary of Altice Group (Euronext: ATC, ATCB), a global communications company founded in 2001 by telecom engineer and entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. At Altice, our core principles are centered on a commitment to our Customers, our Employees and our Local Communities. Altice USA provides residential and business services to more than 4.6 million customers across 20 states and we offer digital cable television, high-speed Internet, voice, WiFi and data products and services to keep customers connected anywhere across any device. To meet our customers’ needs, we also provide hyper-local news and programming created specifically for the communities we serve. To learn about our Brands, click here. As a technology-driven organization, we believe that continued investment in innovation, network and service will allow us to be flexible to meet consumer needs, enhance the customer experience, and provide the best services and highest value to our customers.