Falls Church, VA 20598
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Environmental, Safety and Health Manager
Serve as the Environmental, Safety and Health (ESH) Manager on a Support Services contract in the Washington Metropolitan Area in support of an Intelligence Community customer. The ESH Manager will support the Government-s overall ESH Program.
The ESH Manager must demonstrate strong interpersonal, analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills and the ability to support a complex program in a dynamic, fast pace environment.
* Coordinate all activities with the Government Environmental Safety Officers to ensure compliance with all applicable Federal and State regulations
* Lead and manage all tasking as approved by the GPOC
* Develop solutions to complex problems and challenges which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovation to ensure the Government maintains regulatory compliance
* Promote a safe working environment by eliminating risk to employees, environment, and the mission
* Lead regulatory and/or programmatic initiatives
* Perform environmental duties as the PAE authorized representative for the technical and administrative performance of services required under this contract
* Act as a Point of Contact (POC) for questions or difficulties that arise related to the environmental activities on the contract, interfacing with the Government Environmental Safety Office on a daily basis
* Develop, manage and monitor a comprehensive Environmental and Safety Program and implement plans and procedures to ensure continued compliance with all applicable environmental regulations.
* Recommend, develop, implement, establish and enforce procedures and programs to increase efficiency and cost effectiveness
* Provide technical support to operating entities
* Interpret and implement environmental and safety policies;
* Key responsibilities on contract performance include adherence to company and government processes, regulations, and statutes
Required Qualifications and Experience:
The ESH Manager shall possess, as a minimum:
* Bachelor-s degree from an accredited university in related environmental engineering, environmental compliance and/or safety and health field, to include Public Health, Occupational Safety and Health, Safety Sciences, Health Physics, Industrial Hygiene, or related discipline, and;
* Possess professional credential in area of expertise (Certified Health Physicist, Professional Engineer or approved equivalent)
* Five (5) years of experience creating, implementing, auditing and managing occupational safety and health, environmental compliance and fire protection programs
* Demonstrated Subject Matter Expert knowledge of Occupational Safety and Health construction/general industry regulations and consensus standards and Environmental Compliance
* Demonstrated strong organization skills, flexibility and ability to work in a dynamic, multi-tasked environment, using sound judgement, problem solving and decision making
* Experience working within the Intelligence Community for at least 5 years
* Must possess a TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
* Experience using MAXIMO, preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE-s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran-s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
Website : http://www.pae.com
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered enduring support for the essential missions of a wide range of customers, including the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. To support our customer’s complex missions around the world, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges, and training solutions; and enterprise-level technology products and software. Over the past several years, PAE has increased the breadth of services we offer our customers by integrating companies with proven capabilities and a customer-focused workforce culture. Today, the approximately 15,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in over 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world’s most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations. As we grow, the values that have set us apart over the past six decades continue to guide our company in leading with integrity and excellence. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing our success depends on bringing together a wide range of perspectives, skills and experiences to find the most innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers. Above all, PAE dedicates itself to the missions of our customers. The entire workforce maintains a focus and commitment on delivering the highest quality of support of the critical work of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations.