Brown and Caldwell
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Are you an individual who takes pride in delivering exceptional work? We currently have an opportunity for a self-starting mid-level Infrastructure Engineer to join us supporting our Infrastructure Engineering Group. This is a great opportunity to work in a growth-oriented professional consulting office. This position is available in our Cleveland, OH office.
When you join Brown and Caldwell you will enjoy a unique and welcoming culture. You will find that we offer a non-hierarchical, collaborative, and supportive environment, allowing you to do your best work. You will be trusted to do the right thing by our project managers and external clients and given the flexibility to manage your own schedule to achieve this. The work we do is interesting, challenging and wide-ranging in nature, and so is our client base.
In this role, you will work closely with project managers and lead other team members to execute work involving conventional types of civil engineering principals and other related activities for infrastructure projects. Specific duties may include the following:
- Prepare infiltration/inflow analyses and pipeline condition assessments.
- Conduct flow monitoring and hydraulic modeling.
- Lead teams in the design of water and wastewater pipelines and pumping stations.
- Conduct environmental studies, permitting, alternatives analyses, and other technical deliverables.
- Review the work of others and ensure high quality submittals meeting or exceeding Client expectations.
- Provide support and guidance to junior staff.
- Preparation of client fee proposals
- heck performance or conformity with plans and specifications as part of engineering services during construction.
- Assist with submittal reviews, requests for information, correspondence, change requests, and change orders for construction projects.
- Conduct field work as necessary for various projects.
- Communicate effectively and coordinate with project teams including other disciplines (drafters, designers, and other engineers).
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering or related engineering field required; Masters degree a plus.
- PE strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in the study, design, and construction administration of water and wastewater pipelines, pumping stations, and other facilities.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite including Word, Outlook, Project, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D preferred, MEP/Revit a plus.
- Design experience in stormwater treatment and conveyance systems
For more than 70 years, Brown and Caldwell has been creating leading-edge environmental solutions for public agencies and private industry. We strive to be the environmental company of choice-to our clients, who benefit from our passion for delivering exceptional quality, and to our employees, present and future, who share our commitment to client service, collaboration and innovation. Join us, and you will find a home where you can do your best work, reach new levels of expertise and enjoy exceptional development opportunities. As a privately held firm with over 1,500 employee-owners in 50 offices nationwide, the opportunity awaits for you to advance.
This position is subject to a pre-employment background check and a pre-employment drug test.
Brown and Caldwell is proud to be an EEO/AAP Employer. Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Brown and Caldwell
Website : http://www.brownandcaldwell.com
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, Calif., Brown and Caldwell is a privately-held, 100 percent environmental firm with 1,500+ professionals serving clients locally and globally from 45 locations. We are the largest engineering and construction firm solely focused on the U.S. water and environmental sectors. Our creative designs and progressive solutions have helped municipal, federal and private organizations overcome their most complex environmental challenges. We offer a comprehensive range of engineering, scientific, consulting and construction services and all the essential ingredients® for a successful project and a standout experience. We are passionate about delivering exceptional service, collaborating with clients, adding value through innovation and building relationships that last. This passion dates back to Ken Brown and Dave Caldwell, who, since founding the company in 1947, stood out for their ability to solve engineering challenges, apply technology to emerging environmental problems, and serve their community.